Table of Contents
- Edge Computing in Healthcare
- The EU Artificial Intelligence Act
- The European Commission Proposes New AI Regulations April 21st 2021
- Moving from bytes to bedside: a systematic review on the use of artificial intelligence in the intensive care unit
- WhatsApp Tele-Medicine – usage patterns and physicians views on the platform
- From My Twitter
- New York Times — Europe Proposes Strict Rules for Artificial Intelligence. (This has consequences for large technology actors etc.)
- The Wall Street Journal — Artificial Intelligence, Facial Recognition Face Curbs in New EU Proposal. (Mention of the world-wide fine of 6%.)
- Associated Press — EU outlines ambitious AI regulations focused on risky uses. (Mention of ‘high-risk’ AI systems, the U.S and China, and the mention of ‘manipulative’ behaviour.)
- The Economist — The EU wants to become the world’s super-regulator in AI. (Talks of competition etc.)
- The Conversation — EU is cracking down on AI, but leaves a loophole for mass surveillance. (Talks about mass surveillance and argues there is a loophole, since the police can use AI).
Moving from bytes to bedside: a systematic review on the use of artificial intelligence in the intensive care unit
From My Twitter
CEO | Founder | President NeuroCare.AI - Advancing Digital Health Ecosystem in Emerging Countries!