Table of Contents
This is a Special Edition for Residency Applicants for Match 2022.
- Differentiate between CV, Resume and Application
- Application is standardized to have similar output
- Print and review on Paper as most program directors review on paper
- There are about 100 applicants per residency opening.
- There are about 10 interviews per residency opening.
- If you got an interview then there is a 90% chance that you will get ranked.
- The ranking depends less on objective assessment (scores, MSPE, etc.) but rather on the personal statement and the interview day performance.
- Show interest in Specialty
- Show interest in Program (research it)
- You are applying for a job
- It is substitute for Cover Letter
- It is about knowing you in terms of:
- Passion, Purpose, Person (3Ps)
- One page that defines you as person
- It is subjective; NOT objective
- It is soft skills; NOT hard skills
CEO | Founder | President NeuroCare.AI - Advancing Digital Health Ecosystem in Emerging Countries!